Sunday, June 28, 2009

2009 O-Pee-Chee Blaster Box (Packs 1 & 2)

So, I was at Wal-Mart today and could not resist the urge to buy a blaster of OPC. This is the second blaster I've bought and overall, I like the product. From strictly a autograph collector point of view these cards are pretty good -- clean design, nice photography, and a non-glossy surface. I can't wait to get some of these signed!

I don't have time right now to post the whole box, but I'll bust open 2 packs to hold me over until later.

Pack #1
Brandon Moss
Ryan Garko
Ricky Nolasco (Black)
Brian Schneider (New York, New York insert)
Brett Anderson (Rookie)

Decent, even though I didn't pull any Phillies. That is the first New York, New York insert I've pulled so far. Thicker and glossier, but an attractive looking card. Too bad it's a Met...

Pack #2
Nick Blackburn
Ryan Braun
Jason Kubel
Kurt Suzuki (Black)
Mariners TC
Scott Rolen

Two Twins, but no Phils??? The more I see the black parallels, the more I like them. I may have to dust off my set collecting status and go for the whole set.

Ok, so only 13 more packs to go...

I'll post some pics later, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment